Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nesting and Projects!!

Oh yeah. Nesting has taken full hold and Willie and I are taking our last free weekend until November to tackle the ever so many things we thought we would have plenty of time to do. Much to Willie's chagrin. Although I will say...my husband has anted up like a champ!

So...up go the IKEA lights and the bathroom shelves. On go the last of the kitchen cabinet handles (thanks mom!) and the full length mirror that's been in our bedroom for a year and out goes the carpet in the basement room that smells like cat pee. Yep. Thats right. After a year of complaining about that darn carpet I am really doing it...and it is making me sooooo happy!

So...
3 coats of concrete sealant, 2 trips to the hardware store and 1 dremel tool later... success!

Okay okay so we still have molding to go but I have called in reinforcements for that (thanks Dennis!)
And yes, I am wearing my Darth Vader respirator the whole time!

Next stop. Nursery furniture building!
Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment